Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Christmas Eve 2008


I have figured one thing out about this blogging thing, that being either I dont know what the crap I am doing, or long drawn out blogs with pictures are just a pure pain in the butt! That being said, seeing that I once again have so much ground to cover, have decided to break this one up again as well! Maybe one day I will learn that if I blog more often, it actually means way less work! Hoa, go figure!!!



Christmas this year was a blast. This was the first year that I can say Trevor had some idea of what was going on... PRESENTS! PRESENTS! and more PRESENTS! That little boy got so many presents that I still am unsure of who gave him some of them. He is spoiled rotten. Not to mention that his little brother isnt here yet, so its all HIM! For now anyway!

We spent Christmas Eve with my Dad's side of the family. We did what we do - we made pasta! We actually became reasonable humans this year and didnt make enough to feed a third world country which saved hours of work for all! We work hard for our meal on Christmas Eve... every year!And... This was Blair's initiation into the family! This was her first year rolling and cutting and she is actually still around! I guess it can't be all that bad!

0 comments: