Friday, January 30, 2009



Seeing again that I have kept my habit, or lack there of for my blogging there is tons to cover for what has happened since October - Yes, October! Horrible, I know. Things have been nuts, and I mean nuts around this house since before the Holidays and things are just starting to get back to some resemblence of normalcy. Although it will be short lived, it has been a nice few weeks of having things calmer and quieter around here.




Rob decided to put hardwood floors in the house right before Thanksgiving. (Good timing right, seeing that we host all of the holidays in the family) What was supposed to be a project for a couple weekends turned into a project for months! I have written this "little" project off to his "nesting". Not only did we decide to do the floors, we painted everything on the main level practically and put up crown moulding in the family room. All "little" projects!! All in all it was hell. I have no idea what we were thinking trying to get all this done before Thanksgiving, before Christmas, before the new baby is here... but its done. Done enough to live with for now, done enough to have all the tools back in the garage and to be done with the final dusting!

0 comments: