Sunday, April 19, 2009

Trevor Turns 3!!

As Close to a Family Picture That We Were Gonna Get!!

Trevor After Blowing Out the Candles

Happy Birthday My Monster Baby!


Happy Birthday My Angel Baby!

I just can't believe it has come so quickly. My baby isn't a baby anymore, he's 3!! The more and more I look at him the more he looks like a little boy now. I look back at the pictures from his second birthday and am in awe of the changes he has made in just one short year. He is 37 inches tall and weighs 34 lbs. He isn't little anywhere anymore. His feet are getting bigger, his head is getting bigger, his legs are getting longer and he is getting to be so strong it's crazy!!

We had family over for his birthday. Nothing too exciting other than cake and gifts. Presents for this kid are a daily event. You cannot get in our front door without him asking if "you brought a present fora me?" It's yet another horrible habit that we have, but it keeps him happy for now. With that said, choosing gifts especially for his birthday wasn't easy for us or any of the family. He has everything!

I did find an interactive Wall-E and Eve at Toy's R Us that I thought would be perfect. I sent Rob to the store to pick up Eve and some other Cars and let his Uncle Chris know that if they didn't know what to get him, Wall-E was his... and boy was it!! Only 3 in the state and Blair told him not to come to the party without it! OMG! Poor Guy!! He hauled butt to the store in Aurora after calling them to hold it, ran in, paid for it and booked it to the party, Wall-E in hand!! Man, that's love!

He loved all his presents and had a great time. He blew his candles out like a champ and was all about getting into his cake! It was a great day for him. His poor Daddy... their birthdays are four days apart and Trevor gets all the attention!

Trevor Playing with His Uncles


I'm 3!!

Playing with Wall-E


Trev and Uncle Joe


He LUVS These Things!


Playing with the Cars Firehouse from Uncle Joe


HUNGRY HIPPOS! He asked for this stupid game for weeks!! "Amma bringing my Hungry Hippos today?" What?? Where did he even see this?






1 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Happy Birthday Trev!!!