Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Where Did August Go????... Cont'd.....

There has to be an easier way to get pictures in these blogs. I have to drag and drop them through my entire post to get them in so I am going to break this baby down into seperate posts or Im going to pull my hair out...

Abby Came to Visit...

Trevor and Abby playing at Dinner...

Trevor's little friend Abby came over to visit while they were here from Florida. I have to say that Trevor is not the best sharer with most kids, but when it comes to Abby it's a whole different story. He is so nice and considerate with her (except with the dog kennel... see Abby's blog) but he will share with her and give her toys and all sorts of things that I have never seen him do with any other little kid. Its really cute.

We took the whole fam to Old Chicago for dinner. The three of us, Cheyna, Abby, Andrew, George, Jane, and Duke. They did really well and shared dinner too. Cheese bread was a great hit! It is always good to see all of them when they are here. Pretty soon Abby will be a big sister and Trevor will be a big brother. Once again, Cheyna is ahead of me by just a couple months!

1 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

We had fun hanging out with you guys! Maybe someday in the not too distant future we will be living in Colorado again. Hey, a girl can dream can't she?!?!