Sunday, March 2, 2008

1 Month and Counting to 2!!




I cant believe it. This time has passed so quickly. All of my friends and family told me that these days were so precious and would fly by and they have. Trevor will be turning 2 on the 6th of April and it just doesn't seem possible. He is starting to act like what I would consider a two year old would act like. Frustration and attitude, with such innocence that I just havent found it in myself to get mad yet. (YET) Over the last month we have left several restaurants because he just couldn't find it in himself to sit or eat. All these new places are so exciting and he puts on his explorer pants and just wants to roam and play and see! Oh to be TWO!

We took a trip to Park Meadows a couple weeks ago. Anyone who knows me knows that I am NOT a fan of the mall. (What???) Yep, its so true! But we had an emergency! B (AKA Blair) bought Trevor a pair of sunglasses from the Childrens Place that he fell in love with. He has an amazing attraction to stylin' shades. While playing in the back yard, he broke them. One of the lenses fell out and he was left with one side with a lense, one without! "Oh no!" and he put them back on, and back to business.

So off to CP to replace the sunglasses. As we pushed him in his stroller with his broken sunglasses on, I know people thought that I was crazy, but he refused to take them off. We got to CP, handed him a new replacement pair and that just wasn't good enough. His were camo, but there were blue ones, and green ones, and red ones, and he had to have them all! Four pairs of sunglasses later, the old broken pair were in my purse, and he had new stylin' shades once again. Ahhh, relief. Its funny, people didn't stare as much when he had both lenses in his sunglasses as I pushed him back through the mall...

2 comments:

Donell Walter said...

I love this, Trevor's own blog.
Cute,cute pictures.He is such a ham and so precious.
I can't wait to see more.
Grandma W. loves Trevor

The Vrabecs said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I am so glad you started a blog. The story about the sunglasses is too funny, and I totally understand about the restaurants!!