Sunday, March 2, 2008

Just Because These Are TOO CUTE!






Just a couple pictures to follow behind the sunglasses story... We were playing outside on a cooler day. Trevor was in his "Grumpy Old Mens Hat" which he loves. He stopped dead in his tracks and headed to the sliding glass door... Once inside he went on the hunt. I knew he was looking for some sunglasses. Mine were the first ones he could get his hands on, and life was good. Back outside to play with the completed outfit. He put on a little modeling show for me and I just love these pictures. Everyone could use a little bling right!?!?!?

2 comments:

Donell Walter said...

Funny, funny little man.
Love Aunt Kathy

Julie said...

What a cutie!! I am so glad you have a blog. I am going to add you to my friend list! See you in a week!