Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pool Time!



I took Trevor to Palomino Park to spend a little time in the pool! Chris and Blair had a little BBQ/Volleyball/Pool party and we joined the fun. Blair's friend brought her little girl Kiara and they played in the water for hours.

He had more interest in playing on the steps than actually swimming around, but all in all he had a great time!

I was so proud of him for playing well with her. He doesn't spend a lot of time around kids his size and age and usually wants to hang with the adults, but they seemed to get along really well. Not to mention that she is a doll.

2 comments:

The Vrabecs said...

Such a cutie. I LOVE the new blog background. In fact I liked it so much I got one for my blog at the same site, so thanks! We head to Colorado on Aug. 8th so we should try to get the kiddos to the pool while I am there!!

Julie said...

Love Trevors swim suit! Gotta love Costco. Quin has the same one. I am soooooo happy that you are posting again. Keep it up!